Kansas License Info

  • You must have a valid Kansas Hunting license and correct tag in possession to hunt.
  • There is no hunting license that is valid nationwide.
  • All Licenses and Tag Fees are paid to the State of Kansas.
  • Non-resident hunting license are going up to $95. Pay when applying.
  • Anyone born after July 1, 1957 must have a Hunter Education # to obtain a Kansas Hunting License.
  • Everyone age 16 and older who wishes to hunt must get a license.
  • Non-residents under age 16 must purchase a hunting license to hunt.
  • You can apply and purchase online with the Kansas Dept. of Wildlife & Parks.
  • Hunter Education Certification issued by any state, Canadian Province, or some foreign jurisdictions are deemed to meet the requirements of Kansas Law.
  • For all State Fees and/or Regulations please visit the Kansas Dept. of Wildlife & Parks website.
  • The State Fees and Regulations change periodically so the best way to keep you up to date is to get it directly from the horse‚Äôs mouth, so to speak.

Deer Tags

  • Tags are acquired by a lottery drawing and there are specific deadlines you must meet.
  • To apply for a tag first contact me for unit #.
  • Apps must be applied for April 1-26 and can be done online or by phone: 1-620-672-0728.
  • Drawing results will be posted on their website near mid-June.
  • Non-resident permits are going up to $400.

Turkey Tags

  • 2 Tags are available for the spring season. (Bearded bird only)
  • Tags may be purchased as soon as available through the KDWP, by phone or online.
  • Turkey hunts/tags must be in Unit 6 only.

KDWP Contact info
Phone: 620-672-5911
Fax: 620-672-3013
KDWP Website